© 2022 Euronext N.V. All Rights Reserved. The information, data, analysis and Information contained herein (i) include the proprietary information of Euronext and its content providers, (ii) may not be copied or further disseminated, by any media whatsoever, except as specifically authorized, (iii) do not constitute investment advice, (iv) are provided solely for informational purposes and (v) are not warranted to be complete, accurate or timely.
Source SunGard Financial Systems (France): This stock price is provided exclusively for information and not for trading purposes. Before any transaction, please contact your broker. Rexel or SunGard Financial Systems (France) cannot be held responsible for inaccurate, delayed or interrupted data, regarding the stock price announced on its website.
- SIN code: FR0010451203
- Mnemonic code: RXL
- Quotation place: NYSE Euronext
- Market: Euronext Paris – Compartment A
- Sectorial classification: Industrial Suppliers
- PEA/SRD eligibility: Yes / Yes
- First quotation: April 04, 2007
- Number of shares: 303 343 899
- Indices: SBF 120, CAC Next 20, CAC Large 60, CAC AllTrade, CAC AllShares, FTSE EuroMid, STOXX600, FTSE4Good, STOXX® Global ESG Leaders, Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe, Euronext Vigeo Eiris Europe 120 Index et Dow Jones Sustainability Index Europe.
Shareholding structure at December 31, 2020
- Management, Board members and employees: 1.27%
- Public: 78.51%
- Cevian Capital Partners limited: 20.02%
- Treasury Shares: 0.20%
Shareholding threshold disclosures
- During the financial year ended December 31, 2020, Rexel was aware of the shareholding threshold listed in section 126.96.36.199 of its Universal Registration Document
- To see all of the shareholding threshold reported to the AMF, click here