In recent years, Rexel has developed a strong platform, doubled in size, delivered good results, expanded in emerging markets and strengthened its position in mature markets.
Today’s world is changing at a fast pace bringing new challenges and opportunities. This requires innovative ways to manage energy more efficiently, provide smart applications for a more convenient and connected world, and offer customized services to facilitate the work of our clients.
Rexel has prepared for this new phase in its journey and sharpened its company mission, placing the customer at the center.
Rexel’s mission is to support customers around the globe, wherever they are, to create value and run their business better, by providing a broad range of sustainable and innovative products and services for automation, technical supply and energy management.
To achieve this mission successfully, Rexel has updated its strategy and outlined an ambitious company plan, entitled Energy in Motion.
Energy in Motion is based on four strategic priorities:
- Profitable growth: accelerate profitable growth both organically and through acquisitions,
- Active resources management: optimize asset utilization and allocation of resources for increasing returns,
- Culture of cooperation: leverage capabilities and synergies across the Group and stimulate value-added partnerships with key suppliers and customers,
- Excellence in operations: enhance productivity and service levels to drive commercial effectiveness and supply chain performance.
In order to achieve the Rexel mission and deliver our strategic priorities, it is crucial that the people of Rexel share the same fundamental values, describing who we are and what we stand for.
That is why we have defined 6 core values that set fundamental principles for the way we operate and interact with our stakeholders.
Energy in Motion demonstrates Rexel’s commitment to create value for all stakeholders.
Energy in Motion embodies our ambition to be:
- the brand of choice for our customers
- the partner of preference for our suppliers
- an employer of reference for our people
- and the most attractive company for our shareholders.
With Energy in Motion, we are building the future together.