Advantages of registered shares
Note: holding shares in non-administered registered form is not a compatible solution if you want to place your shares in a French securities-based savings plans (PEA), due to the administrative procedures governing these plans.
Main advantages of administered registered shares:
• You are called to Rexel shareholders’ meetings directly.
• You receive all Rexel shareholder publications directly.
• You receive all information on share transactions.
Additional advantages of registered shares:
• You don’t pay any custodian fees.
• You have more options for sending trade orders (phone, mail, fax).
• You can contact BNP Paribas Securities Services at 0 826 109 119 (toll-free from a landline in France) or +33 1 55 77 40 57 (numbers outside France), Monday through Friday, from 8:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Your brokerage fees amount to 0.3% of the gross transaction, with a minimum fee of €6.10.
• You may consult your holdings on the Internet.
• BNP Paribas Securities Services transfers your dividend payment directly to your bank account, if you have provided the necessary information, or processes a check immediately on the dividend payment date.
If you would like to convert your shares into registered shares, please contact us at the Rexel Investor Relations department and we will send you a form to fill out and send to the bank or broker who manages your account.
As soon as BNP Paribas Securities Services receives the proper paperwork, it will send you a notice of registration and request:
• Your bank details, for the dividend payment.
• A filled-out service contract, if you would like to trade Rexel shares on the stock market.